Logistics and Distribution
Just-in-time delivery is one of our founding principles and a core value we uphold today.
To meet our customers’ delivery needs, our wholly-owned subsidiary, STC Transportation, Inc., maintains a modern fleet of 13 tractors and more than 200 trailers. Our in-house logistics and distribution service, STC Transportation, was formed in 1987 to ensure customers in the U.S. and Canada receive uninterrupted, professional service and on-time delivery every time.
Our basic shipping services include:
- 48′ or 53′ dry van trailers
- Driver assist with off-loading of drums (tailgate delivery)
- Drop trailer service for short-term inventory needs
- Dunnage and/or air bags to prevent product shifting and shipping damage
- Loading media, including cardboard and plywood
Additional Shipping Services
We extend our Quality Policy from our door to yours. As part of our commitment to superior customer service, we offer a number of additional, negotiable services to help you manage your packaging needs, including:
- Truckload quantity stock orders warehoused at North Coast Container for immediate delivery
- Rush or expedited delivery of orders
- Palletizing of orders
- Supplemental drop trailer service for longer-term inventory needs
- Trailer shuttling throughout customer property